Book a Training Course
PASMA Towers on Stairways for Users
- Max No. Delegates 8
- Validity 60 Months
- Price including cerficate £220.00
Additional Course Notes
How to safely assemble, use, dismantle, alter and inspect towers on stairways without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others; using the approved build methods.
By the end of the course candidates will have an understanding of:
- Legislation, regulations and guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers on stairs
- British and European Standards
- Hazards affecting the use of towers on stairs
Course Entry Requirements
Candidates attending this course must hold a valid PASMA Towers for Users Qualification.
- Introduction and housekeeping
- Aims and objectives
- Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with Mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Product Standards EN 1004 / BS 1139 Part 6
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection, inspection of completed access towers on stairways
- Completion of Tower Inspection Records;
- Hazards affecting the use of towers on stairs and how to avoid
Who will benefit
Personnel who will be responsible for the assembly, use, dismantling, alteration and inspecting of Towers on Stairways.