Location – Wixenford Depot, Plymouth
Our head office based at Wixenford in Plymouth is currently seeking to recruit a motivated and flexible Accounts Assistant. We need a team player that enjoys a challenge and feels comfortable in an evolving office environment.
Applicants will be required to:
• Accurately and timely process suppliers invoices in accordance to the company’s procurement procedures
• Reconcile supplier statements to accounts system
• Place and track orders with suppliers
• Liaise with suppliers to resolve any disputes
• Process suppliers and customer payments
• Process and file documentation to comply with company procedures
• Be self-motivated and able to prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are met
• Provide assistance/support for other accounting functions to ensure the efficient running of the office
Ideally candidates will have:
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel
• A good standard of numeracy skills
• A high attention to detail
• Great organisational skills
• The ability to work in a team or on own if required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An understanding of basic accounting processes
• Previous experience in a similar role however this is not essential.
• Annual leave 26 days a year plus 8 bank holidays (F/T)
• Company pension scheme
• Excellent opportunity to join a progressive expanding local company
• Work in a modern office environment with excellent facilities including free parking
Full-time and Part time applications (approx. 30 hours a week) will be considered. Flexibility will be available for the right candidate.
Salary will be dependent on previous experience.
Please apply with a full CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the role requirements.
Gail Smith e mail email@example.com