Book a Training Course
IPAF MEWPs For Managers
- Max No. Delegates 10
- Validity 60 Months
- Price including cerficate £180.00
Additional Course NotesFor dates for this course, please call 01752 485303
£145.00 + £35.00 IPAF Certification fee
Course AimsThe course covers all relevant legislation and standards, and will ensure managers:
- Understand the different types of MEWPs and how to select the right one for the job
- Know exactly how to plan and supervise the use of MEWPs
- Can implement effective accident prevention and control strategies
- Understand operator training and familiarisation requirements
- Learn what factors to consider before entering a hire contract
- Recognise how inspection, pre-use and the daily maintenance of machines is so important in helping to protect your organisation
Important - please note: IPAF have announced that from 1st June 2021, all candidates who undertake IPAF training and pass will get their license and/or certification digitally through IPAF's new app, ePAL. In addition, the Co-ordinator of the booking will receive a digital copy.
The app is available on Apple iOS and Android apps (search ePAL).
We request that delegates download this app to their smart phone ahead of the course - for courses on and from the 1st June 2021 onwards.
Course Entry RequirementsThis course is for people with managerial responsibility (it does not cover operating MEWPs). No formal qualifications or prior experience are necessary.
Literacy and language comprehension are important requirements on all courses.
Any physical impairment or literacy issues should be discussed with LTC Training Services prior to making a booking so we can best accommodate your needs.
- Introduction and housekeeping
- MEWP Legislation and guidance
- Rental terms and conditions
- Machine types and use
- Structural parts and MEWP selection
- Operator training and familiarisation
- Operator daily inspections
- MEWP personal fall protection
- Safe operating methods and hazard awareness
- Safety beyond training
- Written test