Book a Training Course
CITB Grant Text
Did you know that CITB have over £6m of funding still available to support small to medium businesses to train and up-skill your workforce.
How much can you apply for?
CITB-registered employers can apply for funding related to how many direct employees they have:
• Employers with 1 to 49 directly employed staff can receive up to £5,000.
• Employers with 50 to 74 directly employed staff can receive up to £7,500.
• Employers with 75 to 99 directly employed staff can receive up to £10,000.
How to apply
To apply for funding, follow the guidance notes provided in the the Skills and Training application form (PDF 261KB)
To complete and submit the form, you should:
1. Download the application form and save it to your computer
2. Complete all fields
3. Ensure that you regularly save this application to your desktop to prevent loss of data
4. Save and send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can LTC help?
As part of the application for grant funding (Skills and Training application form above) you will be required to provide a training plan for proposed training up to March 2020.
Although we cannot complete the application on your behalf, we can help you through it step by step to ensure you maximise the amount of funds available.
Courses that you can claim for;
All of LTC Training Services courses are grant eligible (excluding manual handling, CISRS 1 & 2 day skills tests and first aid)
If you would like more information, call one of our team on 01752485303