Basic Fire Awareness & Warden Training
- Max No. Delegates 20
- Validity 36 Months
- Price including cerficate £120.00
|16/09/2019 - 09:00
|Available Course dates
16/09/2019 - 09:00
- Testing fire alarms on a regular basis.
- Visual checking of portable fire equipment.
- Preventing means of escape becoming littered and blocked.
- Trained to quickly evacuate staff and roll call.
- Liaising with the fire brigade.
- Supporting the management in fire safety.
- Extinguishing a small fire.
- Conduct visual checks of portable fire equipment
- Regularly test fire alarms
- Liaise with the fire brigade
- Quickly evacuate staff and conduct roll calls
Course Entry Requirements
No formal qualifications or experience are necessary. Literacy and language comprehension are important requirements on all courses.
Employees are trained how to react in the event that they discover a fire. The training involves a theory and practical session in which all candidates are given the opportunity to extinguish a real fire which is generated safely by our fire simulator.
Who will benefit
This course provides candidates with a general understanding of basic fire awareness including what should be done in the event of a fire and how to prevent a fire occurring