Book a Training Course
CISRS Scaffolder CPD/Refresher Training Course
- Max No. Delegates 12
- Validity 60 Months
- Price including cerficate £349.00
Additional Course Notes
17/01/2022 - 08:30
27/01/2022 - 08:30
16/02/2022 - 08:30
24/02/2022 - 08:30
15/03/2022 - 08:30
24/03/2022 - 08:30
Course AimsTo meet the requirements of the HSE regarding Continuing Professional Development
• To comply with the requirements of the CDM Regulations
• To give attendees an update on current industry best practice
• To ensure all scaffolders and advanced scaffolders have received the necessary information regarding industry best practice and current legislation regarding the activities associated with the scaffolding industry.
Course Entry RequirementsThe Scaffolder CPD/Refresher Training course is only available to CISRS Scaffolder and Advanced Scaffold card holders.
Delegates are eligible to attend the course up to six months in advance of their card expiry date. Their new cards will expire five years after the expiry date of their existing card. For delegates who attend the course after their card has expired, the expiry date will be five years from the card processing date.
Literacy and language comprehension are important requirements on all courses. Any physical impairment or literacy issues should be discussed with LTC Training Services prior to making a booking so we can best accommodate your needs.
Course Content• TG20:13 Update
• Design Appreciation
• Anchor Ties
• Protection of the Public
• Basic/Advanced Inspection (see notes below)
• Mobile Aluminium Tower Scaffolds (see notes below)
• Manual Handling
• Edge Protection
• System Scaffold Awareness
• Vehicle Safety
• Drugs & Alcohol
• Impact Wrenches
• Health, Safety & Behavioural Test (see notes below)